Company Formation Services
Need help with registering your new UK company?
At PW John & Co Accountants in Weston-super-Mare we have helped to form 100’s of companies over the last 40 years.
Forget about the stress of company formation and let us take care of all of the formalities for you.
What is company formation?
Company formation is the process of incorporating a business.
By incorporating a business, the business becomes a limited company; a separate legal entity from its owners or managers.
Both new and existing businesses can become incorporated.
What are the benefits of company formation?
There are many reasons why you might decide to incorporate your business;
- Financial protection (limited liability protection)
- Professional status
- Tax efficiency and planning
- Higher personal remuneration
- Separate legal identity
- Credibility and trust
- Greater investment and lending opportunities
- Protecting a company name
- Splitting income
What are the stages of company formation?
There are several stages involved in forming a limited company, including deciding whether to incorporate the business yourself or engaging an accountant to incorporate the business on your behalf.
- Choose a business name.
- Choose your directors.
- Choose shareholders or guarantors and identify people with significant control (PSC) over your company.
- Prepare documents agreeing how to run your company.
- Check what records you’ll need to keep.
- Register your company.
Please read our guide to setting up a limited company for more detailed information about the stages of incorporating a company.
Our company formation services
At PW John and Co accountants in Weston-super-Mare our chartered certified accountants offer the following company formation services;
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation for your personal situation
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Tax review with regard to company formation
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme
- Book keeping set-up advice
- Business plans
- Assistance with raising finance
Find out more
To discuss your requirements in more detail, you can call our team on 01934 412097, email or complete the form on our contact page and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Here are some more resources that you might find useful;
Other Accountancy Services
We offer a comprehensive range of accountancy services for businesses and individual clients. Click the links below to find out more.
GET IN TOUCH