Providing accounting and tax advice to clients in Weston-super-Mare for over 40 years
We are one of the longest serving independent accountancy practices in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset.
At PW John & Co accountants we have been providing accounting and taxation advice to businesses and individuals in and around Weston-super-Mare for over 40 years.
Our close-knit team of certified accountants posses more than 10 decades of practical accounting experience and have developed specialist knowledge in a number of business sectors including accounting for small businesses, property and landlords, agriculture and farming, contractors, medical accounting and accounting for law firms.
Apart from the more general accountancy services we can also assist you with business development and specialist tax services.
Why choose us?
- Our service is friendly and personal. You will always deal directly with the same person, who will listen to what you are saying and communicate with you quickly and fully. We believe that a good accountant needs to completely understand your business, and to be totally pro-active in handling your affairs. We will be honest, truthful and up-front with you at all times.
- We offer great flexibility and can provide a range of services, from straight-forward annual accounts preparation through to a total book keeping and accounting support role – we can take care as much or as little as you want.
- We will never surprise you with bills that you’re not expecting. In many circumstances we can offer a guaranteed fixed fee system, tailored to your own particular circumstances.
- If you already have an accountant but wish to change to us, the changeover is very simple and we can take care of it all for you.
- We will always exceed your expectations. When we say that we will do something, we do it. Our pro-active approach ensures our commitment to you and your business.
- We provide a free no-obligation consultation. You will receive whatever advice you need and we will provide a fixed quote for you to consider. If we both feel that we can work together, that’s great. If not, there’s no pressure and no obligation at all.